Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jennidia Spreads Her Brand Of Love


If you are bitten by a snake, what's the best thing to do? Remain calm, separate the poison from the rest of your body, suck the poison out. Worst thing to do: get upset, chase and kill snake. Same when someone strikes out at you verbally. Remain calm, don't try to strike back at the other person. Don't let the poison spread throughout your system." -Anon

I will also add part of Essie's blog to my own so all can see why in fact I put that quote up there.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I told you so....

hello hispa, long time no talk
you probably dont recgonize this account but i was evanos ethaniel, jennidia's son
was just crossed by her for the last time
well, i just wanted to appologize to you for the way that everyone treated you and especially me when it came to jen
she hacked two of my accounts, changed their passwords, cancled both, and even changed the password on my email
all because i didnt want to rp in her sim any longer
so again
i wanted to appologize for not seeing that you were right all along
she is a bad person

I told you so...

Background:
http://essieradford.blogspot.com/2009/07/bloody-nutters.html
http://essieradford.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-tummy-hurts.html
Dont forget to read the comments....

Especially the ones of Robby...
He found out she was a fraud aswelll just a few weeks after he wrote his comments ;p;p

Dont you just love Karma...

Oh yes Essie I am a big believer in Karma. I know it will come and bite you in your ass eventually. Hell I have seen it and experienced it in real life. You know and everyone that crossed that crazy bitches path that she was gonna get a big bite of Karma in that fat ass of hers. And believe me its hugeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Well enough with the pleasant compliments and on to the business at hand. It seems that every one of her so called friends that defended her so strongely have turned their back on her. I am not talking about the lackeys she has around her snifing her ass to make sure she shits roses everyday, but her close friends. The ones who stood by her and drank in every lie as if it was law. Looks to me that each one is getting wake up call to the witches insanity. Nice nice.... better this way guys then you can wean yourself away from the crack that seeps from her rather large pores and salvage your sl lives.
I always love it when i get ims from sim owners that i am friends with or even my regular close peeps and they say have you heard of Jennidia ? Have you heard of Briccriu ? I chuckle cause before I can even comment on those statements I already know the Drama King and Queen have already made a good job of cutting their own throats and I dont have to get my hands dirty.
Its actually gotten so bad that they have to make their own sim to roleplay on. Good luck with that Chickies...really ya gonna need it..... "WINKS"

1 comment:

  1. Well, one of them has never been banned from a sim, and the other only once, and under circumstances created by the dishonesty of others. Can you say the same?

    ReplyDelete