Friday, March 6, 2009

Always Taking The Good With The Bad...Never Fails

Well on March 4th I married the most wonderful man in the world.... but not without its little hitches. Such is my life. The day wakes with me reading my lover's malipulative ex's blog. She is going to kill herself because he wont take her back. Ofcourse I freak calling my poor sl sister waking her from her slumber. I am thinking that is it he is going to call off the wedding cause of this woman. All I wanted to do was log off and hide in bed....too nervous. the only thing keeping me sane was talking to Cassandra and Cyliss. Cassandra was an angel and Cyliss was a devil ( he told me to masturbate to relive the tension.. never fails at least he is a constant).
After waiting and stressing my baby gets on and everything is as it should be. Everything will go on as schedule. I was never so happy. The wedding had little hitches like no wedding pictures and no DJ. I was working behind the scenes trying to make it all go smoothly. Today I get part of my lindens back for that stupidity the wedding planner pulled. We said our vows exchanged our rings and I was his and he was mine. I refused to let the little hitches here and there mess up that day, that came the next day.
God forgive if its all true but his ex actually passes away on March 5. You could not plan any better than this. She was sick in real life and supposedly slipped int a coma and passed on. Well I do not believe this for one second. Her track record for emotional blackmail proceeds her. No one really believes except for my baby. He has a good heart and I love him. He is a better person than I will ever be. If this is true i will be with him to help him work through it.
So yes I married the most wonderful man in Second Life and yes we will have to deal with his ex dying the next day. The good with the bad. All I can offer him from this blog is part of our wedding song:


Let it slide,
Let your troubles fall behind you
Let it shine
Until I feel it all around you
And I don't mind
If its me you need to turn to
We'll get by,
It's the heart that really matters in the end............

I love that you are a part of my life and I will do my best to honor that.

2 comments: