Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Wedding Planner From Hell




What Can I say about our wedding day.......





do not use Michellee1 Alter as your wedding planner. There it is said. I paid her and she didnt deliver. She wasnt at the the rehearsal...hell she wasnt at our wedding. We had no pictures and no dj. All that mind you I paid for. Hell i was getting a dj in when I was outside the church. He dance balls we thrown about so peole were dancing in the ground or through walls. It was an experience. She is totally unprofessional. You would think she would want to make good on that maybe give back half the money nooooooo. I got back a fraction of what I paid. Never use this woman or her services please. lol
Besides that we pulled it together and had a wonderful day. I married the man I love, and for that alone I am thankful. I married a wonderful, kind and attentive man. I am blessed by the SL Gods.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crazy magdalen. I refunded half of your money for missing the wedding and not getting the dj. I am not refunding the other half because I did decorate. Now if you cant understand that my husband got into car accident thats your problem but im not gonna refund you no more. My business is still running very well and if you have a problem with me oh well darlin. So waste your time posting retarded blogs about me. Its not gonna stop me :)

    ReplyDelete