Friday, March 6, 2009

Busta Banga Friday...


So today went beautifully for me i awoke and started the day with the love of my life Yurkio (i also skipped my only class for the day oops). Seeing her brightened up my day complete full throttle and when I had to leave her i was saddened. Then i came on once more later today and was stuck with the idea to create a video based on a poem..now my avatar brain and my own are fired and both are exhausted....but the day needed a cherry on the top what betta then to have Ag chat pop up and me soon find out we have peeping toms rofl...here is the gossip Saiyne flew ontop of Creag and Cristabella's roof as they were playing "chess." basically seeing them do some freak things with the chess piece. *gasps and faints* that was the cherry to my night. Funny thing is i wish i was the one playing "chess" with my girlfriend right now even with my head pounding me into the ground my poor poor avatar head...Other then that ish i have to pat myself on the back i actually cleaned my friendlist of all i do not any longer speak to..most importantly i removed Rivin(the mention of her name explains itself and no other explaination is needed nor required). .....To Be Continued Adventures of Desmonda

No comments:

Post a Comment