Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hispa is a Hero!!!!!!!!!

[14:06] Hispa : I JUST SAW YOU COME ONLINE..I HAVE THIS NICE SPY ONLINE HUD....GIRL..YOU GONA PLAY WITH PEOPLE MIND IN HERE...I AM GONA BURRY YOU SO DEEP IN THE SHIT YOU ARE GONA REGRET YOU EVER HAVE SET FOOT IN AG
[14:07] Evanie : I am sorry but this is her sister
[14:07] Hispa : NEXT TIME YOU COMIT SUICIDE THEN DO IT PROPERLY
[14:07] Hispa : YEAH RIGHT..YOU COME TO PLAY ONLINE WHILE YOUR SIS IS DEAD...FUCK OFF
[14:07] Evanie : I am deleting her avi, and no she did not comit suicid
[14:08] Evanie : She was very ill for a long time
[14:08] Hispa : what you are doing is playing with people mind...emotional blacmail...compulsive lier....
[14:08] Evanie : excuse me! I just lost my sister today!
[14:08] Evanie : Please don't talk to me like that
[14:09] Hispa : IF YOU WERE...YOU HAVE MORE TO DO THEN TO WORRY ABOUT HER ACCOUNT BELEIVE ME
[14:09] Evanie : what?
[14:09] Evanie : are you threatening me because I am deleting her account?
[14:09] Evanie : I just got home from the hospital. I don't need to hear this
[14:10] Evanie : I WATCHED MY SISTER DIE TODAY SHOW SOME MERCY!
[14:10] Hispa : GIRL...YOU SHOULD BE AT THE HOSPITAL..MAKING PAPERWORK AND CRYING..NOT COMING ONLINE AND SPEND TIME DELETING HER PAGE AND HER BLOG AND HER ACCOUTN....YOU ARE SUCH A LIER
[14:10] Evanie : I HAVE BEEN
[14:10] Evanie : ALL MORNING
[14:10] Evanie : She died at 10am this morning
[14:10] Evanie : Her husband is devestated
[14:11] Evanie : it's 5pm now
[14:11] Evanie : I just walked in the door
[14:11] Hispa : yes....right.......and you have energie to do all this? girl you dont even know what it is to loose a dear one
[14:11] Evanie : I have her friends coming over in a minut
[14:11] Evanie : I am trying to clean up her house.
[14:11] Evanie : We are roomates
[14:11] Hispa : good....tell me when is the funereal
[14:11] Hispa : tell me all..i am gona have someone going
[14:12] Evanie : She doesn't want one. She is being cremated and her husband and I are going to spread her ashes
[14:12] Evanie : Plus I don't have that kind of money
[14:12] Hispa : you lie you get a lawsuit
[14:12] Evanie : I have to move because I can't afford this place by myself
[14:12] Hispa : good..giveme the crematory adress
[14:12] Hispa : give me the crematroy adress and hospital
[14:12] Hispa : i am gona call right now
[14:13] Evanie : I don't know who you are
[14:13] Hispa : GIVE ME THE FUCKING NAME OF THE HOSPITAL
[14:13] Hispa : YOU LIER
[14:13] Evanie : for all I know this could be some stalker. Look she just wants peace. I had to watch her die in front of me.
[14:13] Hispa : YOU DONT DONT THE NAME OF THE HOSPITAL EITHER? HE?
[14:13] Evanie : Yes I do
[14:13] Evanie : but I don't know who you are
[14:13] Hispa : HAHAHAH...I AM THE OWNER OF AGLAROND
[14:13] Hispa : YOU STUPID BITCH
[14:13] Evanie : that tells me nothing
[14:14] Evanie : I don't play this game
[14:14] Evanie: Second life was her thing
[14:14] Hispa: SURE...OK..WELL YOU JUST PROVE THIS IS ALL LIE
[14:14] Hispa: THANK YOU
[14:14] Hispa: YOU ARE MUTED

Anyone who gets this, your amazing
this is amazing

and Hispa is our Hero!

2 comments:

  1. Never .... ever ... in the entire time I have known Hispa .. I've seen her loose her temper like that.
    But I have to agree tho ... if you die you have hurt a lot of people (even tho it's not your fault) .. when it comes out you're still alive, you'll have hurt them even more badly ...twice. For wich in the end, served no purpose what so ever.
    Imo , it really is an unforgivable thing to do and I'm sorry to hear it went this way.
    It kinda feels perverse to be wishing she really did die. Because I can't honestly fathom the reasons why one sees no other option left then to let everyone else believe you're dead. If only out of pride saying : " hell no I'm not dead and burried , DEAL WITH IT"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The really fucked up part of all this aside from her playing dead was that wasn't me... none of it was me... she fed me (her suppossed sister and guess what we ain't sisters) lies about what you all did to her and I stupidly fucking believed her... that was never me...

    ReplyDelete