Thursday, March 5, 2009

Distress, Nausty and Exit Stage Right....


Okay so yesterday i was awaken by my cell and it was Mags freaking out. Honestly Des loves her some sleep so i wasn't too happy but then i told her to breath and all would be fine and to enjoy her day.. i mean yesterday was her day to get married before all her friends to Cliff the kewlest man she has ever been with. Then today i hear news concerning Cliffs ex and i guess the adventure of my day continued from yesterdays episode into today...Sooner rather then later i was tuning everyone out and placing his ex in the folder she deserved long ass time ago...SICK n' TWISTED DRAMA QUEEN. My energy seemed better spent hopping around from freebie malls and looking at the crappy outfits to going out ballroom dancing with friends...then Bit and I go to check out bits and bobs cause i decide i have to try out anything new they have dancewise, we get there and i immediately get an IM from some random dude telling me he is loving my ass and he then procedes to tell me how he would sex me up. I just about died of laughter and when a simple brush off didnt work which was obvious when he told me when i was done with boys and wanted a man to come call him ha! i told him well how about i have my gf come over she loves men and lasers she is soo hawt when she is dangerous.that shut him up rite quick..then i tp'd mira over and we all hanged and laughed before i took a limo home to then hear Mags mentioned floor..naked..and dont pan down while i was in the house and i was like @@ okies i gotts bounce so logged. Hope Aric dont go peeping in the window lol. .....To Be Continued the Adventures of the 3

2 comments: