Friday, March 13, 2009

One. Two. Three Des is up to something...


...Let us begin with how i have just recently experienced the crazy thing called newb love crazy. I get an IM after i just woke up asking me to come chyll unknown to me the chyll wasnt the chyll i was thinking. I get to my destination to then figure out i was simply there with 3 others and 2 of the others was a pair i was s'pose to give the 1 lonely party my attention. I was like umm err. But i was asked nicely to entertain the party of 1 because he was a newb and in need of meeting ppl (during this convo in IM's i was doing alot of sighing). So i say okay walk to the beach where the party of one named Xavier is and say hello. After intorducing myself i simply chat with him on inventory, clothing, skins, ect. The conversation between us was so light and simple and all about the beginnings of sl and then i make him some folders for his inventory being my nice self. I get an IM telling me to flirt because apparently Xavier was nervous but from what i could tell he wasnt so i say no i wont flirt and no i have no pimp and one shouldnt try to be my pimp. I also said that if he really was nervous me flirting wouldnt help. I was in my head like umm yea no im taken and not interested in flirting. Then i return to my conversation with Xavier when he asks if he can ask me for advice i say of course and he proceeds to tell me of a woman he likes but doesnt know if she likes him that he isnt the type to put himself out there for fear of rejection. I'm all excited because im like relationships i can help with and girl advice is easy so i tell him part of the risk is putting oneself out that its part of the process i also use myself and my past putting myself out there experiences. Basically i fell into that damn trap *slaps the palm of her hand into her forehead* he goes okay cool i'll ask her later now im smiling saying great i hope it works out. When my bro IMs so i switch over to what my bro is telling me and totally miss the chatter from Xavier for a moment only to return to him totally breaking down over my silence and after reading up realizing he asked me if i liked him. I WAS THE WOMAN!!! i was like well fucking a..and i tell him im sorry he is sweet but im TAKEN(like really does no one in sl read profiles my profile clearly states matter factly that i am happily TAKEN.) It's not hidden in any shape or form its there for any and all to see. Anyways he then proceeds to go psychotic on me stating i lead him on. I was like i what all we spoke about was inventory and the life of a newb. he was like but i thought it meant more, then went on about how devastating it was and how his first heartbreak was on a beach. By now im wide awake and going err wtf. So in an attempt to calm him i mention maybe hooking him up with a friend or something he doesnt like that idea but before we can continue friends walk over. So i go into IMs and say sorry for him taking anything i said to be more he then goes on about how everything is awkward and all and im like well dont let it be i even suggest leaving to help when and these next lines put me in shock he says "IT'S OVER" as if him and i were ever together i was staring blinking at my screen dumbfounded baffled by him and by this statement so much so i didnt say a word more thinking if it helps him to sleep betta at nyte then so be it. He after all that would fly away if i was near by with a quickness making for any who knew of the event it seem as if we truly had some kinda bad split *rolls her eyes*.But i left that experience with mixed thoughts one being wow i just got dumped by a newb who i wasnt dating or anywhere near involved with to begin with another thought being wow newb's are psycho and i will never again deal with one unless its a friend because once was enough i deal with the norm sl player coming at me they are crazy but i know bout them the newb love is psychotic they fall in love within moments of meeting someone and all you have to say is HI.....so forewarning to all be warned of the newb love. .....To Be Continued the Adventures of Des

1 comment: